<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/931633552372281797?origin\x3dhttp://melvinnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 25, 2010

I got a wake up call.

I just realised how this world works.
You do not ask for help,
simply because you wouldn't receive any.
everyone's so selfish,
and you should only depend on yourself.

Who cares that you don't wanna help me?
I rather not do so well than receive any help from you now.

From now onwards, I'm depending on myself.

MELVIN; 4:24 PM


Profile

Melvin Tan's Facebook Profile


Ngee Ann Poly
Business IT
Beatty Alumni Youth
Beatty Student Council 0'6/0'7
Safra Dragonboat

I LOVE WANTON MEE(:
AND AJISEN!
AND BEN&JERRY'S! :D

Advertising