<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/931633552372281797?origin\x3dhttp://melvinnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 3, 2009

Did I mention that I'm heading to shanghai for my school trip soon?
I am kind of excited about it.. But the idea of rooming with some random person is really bad.
Imagine sleeping with someone that you don't know. That's just really weird.

So apparently marcus says I have a whiny voice.
And I talked to weehin about it today and he said I'm whiny indeed..
And for the 18 years of my life I have never realize I am whiny.
Like seriously, I don't even know when i'm whiny or when i'm not..
I have no idea what I'm driving at, guess I just don't wanna be labelled as some whiny bitch.

Anyway, I caught the proposal with marcus on Tuesday!
It was f-ing good I swear!
Really, do catch it if you have not!

I love you beth cooper was a really dumb chick flick.
Caught it with weehin today.
Right now I'm with baby and jaycas.
He's helping jaycas with Econs so I'm just sitting here.

Oh did I mention this post is blogged on my itouch?
I'm awesome(:

MELVIN; 9:54 PM


Profile

Melvin Tan's Facebook Profile


Ngee Ann Poly
Business IT
Beatty Alumni Youth
Beatty Student Council 0'6/0'7
Safra Dragonboat

I LOVE WANTON MEE(:
AND AJISEN!
AND BEN&JERRY'S! :D

Advertising