Monday, August 17, 2009
I need a little more luck, than a little bit,
cause everytime I get stuck, the words won't fit.
And everytime that I try to get tongue tied,
I need a little good love to get me by.
okay i'm fucking fucking annoyed.
facebook, blogger, and my singtel internet is all failing on me.
take a look at this.

Blogger.
Facebook.i have no idea what the fuck happened seriously.
i AM angsty.
but i don't give a damn.
sigh lately all the work and all has been stressing me out and out.
besides that, the first paper that i took,
it was pretty bad actually.
i was so hoping to get an A for that.
i was disappointed with myself,
like i could have studied much harder and did better.
i knew i hadn't gave my 100% for it,
and it's really depressing.
and these few days all the sianness that i have,
isn't really helping when your partner is equally sian.
i don't know.
i'm not blaming anyone, seriously.
sometimes i just wish i could escape.
MELVIN; 5:22 PM