Tuesday, October 21, 2008
(:

POA tutorials are BORINGGGGG(:school was kinda okay today(:
was crapping with gracia,
and taking lotsa photos!
i only uploaded one of them,
cause i'm really lazyyyy.
so after school,
went to watch painted skin with leandro.
YES I KNOW I'M SLOW TO CATCH IT,
BUT IT'S REALLY DAMN GOOD!
I LOVE IT(: (: (:
(I AM NOT CHEEENAAAAAAA)
alright so after that was dinner at some soba place at paragon,
found it so-so since i never liked soba.
then walked to ps TCC to chill-out.
the staff there was pretty friendly(:
and it was great catching up with leandro.
had a great time!
THANKS DUDE! FOR THE TIME AND ALSO TREAT :D
ao anyway,
i was bored so i went to surf the 'hey gorgeous' site.
you guys should check out the comments they have.
fucking hilarious!
"your parents must be crying when your born"
"Yo u are sooooooooooooo sexy... i tink u are wearing panties..... i wanna smell it sexy Boy"
"NOT BAD! I LIKE!!!!!!!!~ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"VOMIT PUI"
"we accept all autistic children"
"he looks abit retarded n fat"
go check it out when you have nothing better to do like me! :D
i'm gonna go watch my show.
NIGHTS PEOPLE!
MELVIN; 11:54 PM