<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/931633552372281797?origin\x3dhttp://melvinnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
.

ZOMG!
SOME REALLY REALLY FAT AND UGLY GUY ADDED ME ON FRIENDSTER!!
I SERIOUSLY SCREAMED OMG WHEN I SAW THAT PICTURE.
AND I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH WENJIE WHEN IT HAPPENED!!

damn funny.
and wenjie thought it was something scary.
well it was,
i guess. :/

okay on a lighter note,
went ikea with baby ytd!
then on to tamp mall to watch mamma mia(:
quite a nice movie i guess.
wasn't what 'First' described as 'an unmusical musical'.

today went IMM with GRACIA CHOO!
GOSHHH!! it was like so long ago since i last saw her!
had ajisen!
ajisen makes melvin a happy happy boy(:
after that walked around aimlessly,
like losers with no aim and goals in life xD
finally,
we decided to play pool!
AGAIN IT MUST HAVE BEEN 9072139612639021 DONKEY YEARS AGO SINCE I LAST TOUCHED POOL!!
it wasn't that bad i guess(:

then dad picked me up at bukit gombak.
gosh jurong east and bukit gombak,
horrible place to live in!
SO FAR FROM LIKE EVERYWHERE!!

went down to parents' office.
then dinner at IVINS'.
perenakan food!
one of my favourite(:
and it's like cheap and good!
do try it.
the main is at bukit timah,
and the branch's at thomson.

alright,
chris's coming over tonight.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(:

MELVIN; 9:55 PM


Profile

Melvin Tan's Facebook Profile


Ngee Ann Poly
Business IT
Beatty Alumni Youth
Beatty Student Council 0'6/0'7
Safra Dragonboat

I LOVE WANTON MEE(:
AND AJISEN!
AND BEN&JERRY'S! :D

Advertising