99% of the time when i hear this song, i get emo. but today happens to be the 1% that i don't when i heard it on the way home.
ytd had great fun with BFF(: went mustafa. they have really interesting things. do check it out one day.
today went out with pri sch mates. it was like a eating spree day. first we met up at evening time, went for pepper lunch, then after that bowl, then kuey chap at bishan for supper. super shoik. came home, then bro asked me to go prata supper with him. so i had plaster prata and milo dinosaur.
now i'm like super bloated. feel so tired, but yet can't fall asleep cause i'm too full.
anyway i can't upload photos, cause i can't find the cable for the camera.
i'm gonna go rest now. really lazy to blog. night people!
I'm depress now, 100% of the time i hear that song. I wonder, if i'm no one.
MELVIN; 12:57 AM
Profile
Ngee Ann Poly
Business IT
Beatty Alumni Youth
Beatty Student Council 0'6/0'7
Safra Dragonboat
I LOVE WANTON MEE(:
AND AJISEN!
AND BEN&JERRY'S! :D