check these music videos out.
found it damn cool, and damn nice(:
Norwegian Recycling - How Six Songs Collide
Norwegian Recycling - 8 Become 1
wow,
it's been a LONG LONG LONG time since i last blog.
well, busy with O's :p
actually not really,
not like i study alot..
WAHAHHAHA.
been really lazy to update.
heh..
i'm left with 3 more papers,
which will end on nxt TUESDAY.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!!
in any case,
i have been slacking ever since this mon,
since it's a 1 week break for me to study for MCQs.
AND TML IS YOURS TRULY BIG BIRTHDAY!!!
here's a list of what you can get me(:
-a NUM tank top, preferbly the wakeboarding one.
-a brazilliano praia flippies, the black base and orange straps one :D
-brown and yellow crumpler.
-a Mr (whatever) from NUM.
-a puma jacket, preferbly white base.
-a 8GB 2nd gen ipod nano.
-a boardshorts, preferbly white base.
-ANGPOWS WITH LOADS OF REAL MONEY!
that's about it.
notice i love the colours white, black and orange(:
only cool people like me love them.
MUAHAHHAHAH! :p
by the way for shorts, i usually wear size 28.
and for tees would be either S or M, depends on cutting.
i prefer tees which aren't too long(:
gonna go mug with daryl tml,
then go for dinner with my family.
oh and thanks to jasper for GIVING ME AN APPLE FOR MY BIRTHDAY =.=
though he treated me dinner at sakae and bee movie(:
--------------------------------------------------------
1.If SpiderMan appears in front of
your window, what will you do?
; take a pic with him. afterall im such a camwhore:p
2 . Do you like looking glamorous or
luxurious?
; both!
3 . Which brand of eyeliner are you
using now?
; i don't.
4. Is anyone annoying you at the
moment?
; nopes.
5. Omg , Doraemon is staying in ur
house!!!
; OMG I LOVE HIM/HER/IT :D
6. What do you think about a bed of
rose petals ?
; hmm, romantic?
7. What do your friends think about
you?
; crazy and retarded. oh and HOTTT :p
8. Name a funny person you know.
; GLENDA YAP!
9. Current song you are listening.
; Norwegian Recycling - How Six Songs Collide
10. What do you think about Paris
Hilton?
; whore.
-------------------------------
1.- If I were a fruit I'd be...
; watermelon! just because it's JUICY :D
2. - If I were a colour I'd be...
; white. it's a neutral colour.
3.- If I were an animal I'd be...
; dog. so i can bite :D
4 .- If I were a domestic appliance
I'd be...
; the toaster. so i can toast u to BLACK :p
5.- If I were a book I'd be...
; definitely not a textbook.
6. - If I were a clothing item I'd
be..
; MR ASSHOLE TEE!
7.- If I were a jewelry I'd be...
; a necklace.
8.- If I were an object I'd be..
; handphone.
9.- If I were a car I'd be..
; BMW 6 SERIES!
10.- If I were an element I'd be...
; POTASSIUM! it's the most reactive metal :p
11.- If I were a tree I'd be...
; i don't wanna be a tree =.=
12 .- If I were a drink I'd be...
; COKE!
13.- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd
be...
; dark chocolate.
1 4 .- If I were a person I'd be...
; bill gates for sure. i need the money to finance my expenses.
15.- If I were a planet I'd be...
; earth.
16.- If I were an insect I'd be...
; none. i hate insects.
1 7. - If I were public transport I'd
be...
; Airbus 380 :D
18.- If I were a song I'd be...
; avril lavigne - when you're gone. how the hell can u be a song anw?
19 .- If I were a movie I'd be...
; THE BEE MOVIE!
20.- If I were a season I'd be...
; autumn.
21.- If I were a flower I'd be...
; white lilies.
22. - If I were a job I'd be..
; pilot.
23 .- If I were a cartoon I'd be...
; doraemon!
24. - If I were a place I'd be..
; switzerland
25 .- If I were a gift I'd be...
; a letter.
26.- If I were a memory I'd be..
; no idea.
27.- If I were a city I'd be...
; san francisco
28. - If I were a cloth I'd be..
; a dri-fit tee.
29 .- If I were a game I'd be..
; counter-strike.
30.- if i were a candy I'd be..
; mentos!
31.- If I were a time of the day I'd
be...
; 9.15pm :p
32.- If I were a tv show I'd be...
; charmed.
33 .- If I were a body part I'd be.....
; eyes.
34.- If I were a country I'd be...
; Australia.
35. - If I were a flavor I'd be...
; sweet and spicy.
36. - If I were a sport I'd be...
; canoeing.
37. - If I were a smell I'd be...
; anything that's fragrant.
38. - If I were a tea I'd be..
; green tea.
39. - If I were a flag I'd be..
; i don't wanna be a flag.
40 .- If I were a building I'd be..
; fullerton hotel.
41.- If I were a month I'd be...
; october.
42. - If I were a perfume I'd be..
; calvin klein.
43. - If I were a gummy candy I'd be..
; haribo!
45. - If I were a toy I'd be...
; forever friends bear.
47 .- If I were a shape I'd be..
; heart.
48. - If I were an answer I'd be...
; no idea.
49. - If I was an emotion I'd be...
; happy.
50 .- If I were a word I'd be...
; love.
MELVIN; 7:58 PM
