<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/931633552372281797?origin\x3dhttp://melvinnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 21, 2007
commence of 'O's.

yupps,
in another 38 hrs time or so,
i would be starting my first paper - A maths 1.
hell, thats like my most hated paper.
but i'm determined to pass it(:
melvin can do it! :D

anyway i'm feeling really bored now.
my life is soooo boring.
everyday standard routine,
wake up, study, sleep.
and it goes on and on..

I CAN'T WAIT FOR O'S TO BE OVER!!!
which is like 13th nov..
crappp.
so long :(

anyway i came across this just now.
soo sweet(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl: Do i ever cross ur
mind?

Boy: No


Girl: Do u like me?


Boy: Not really


Girl: Do u want me?


Boy: No


Girl: Would u cry if i left?


Boy : No


Girl: Would u live for me?


Boy: No


Girl: Would u do anything for me?


Boy: No


Girl: Choose -- me or your life


Boy: My life

The girl runs away in shock and pain
and the boy runs after her and
says...

The reason you never cross my mind is
because you're always on my
mind.

The reason why I don't like you is
because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is
because I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is
because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is
because I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is
because I would do every thing for you.

The reason I chose my life is
because you ARE my life.

seriously i find it so touching,
silly i know.
but oh well(:

gonna go turn in now.
NIGHTS :D

MELVIN; 12:58 AM


Profile

Melvin Tan's Facebook Profile


Ngee Ann Poly
Business IT
Beatty Alumni Youth
Beatty Student Council 0'6/0'7
Safra Dragonboat

I LOVE WANTON MEE(:
AND AJISEN!
AND BEN&JERRY'S! :D

Advertising